Earth Holy Smoke Ritual Incense
Earth Elemental Incense
Use to create the required sacred ritual and magical atmosphere for calling forth the powers and magical energies of elemental Earth.
Magically empowered and attuned to the grounding elemental energies of Earth, Holy Smoke Earth Incense is imbued with the energies and qualities associated with the element of Earth including: structure, beauty, sensuality, balance, practicality and pragmatism.
The powers of elemental Earth
Made at the optimum time for maximum potency and efficacy, Holy Smoke Earth Incense can be used to create the perfect sacred ritual atmosphere for calling upon the elemental powers of Earth, and whenever you wish to work or connect with the powers and qualities of Earth in your life.
There are two ways of working with your ritual incense. Simply burn in an incense burner and enjoy the fragrance or use as part of an Eighth Ray ritual.
Burning a ritual incense:
- You will require a charcoal tablet and a suitable heat proof dish or incense burner to burn the ritual incense.
- Light a charcoal tablet (available here)
- Once fully lit, place on incense burner and wait until glowing red
- Sprinkle a pinch or two of the ritual incense directly on top of glowing charcoal
- Be careful not to smother the charcoal with too much incense, it is better to repeat at intervals with a little each time
- Safety Tips: View these basic tips to ensure your incense burning experiences are safe and enjoyable.
Full information on Eighth Ray rituals can be found in the book Eighth Ray Magic – The Magic of the Goddess – The Magic of Co-Creation.
Porta Alchémica® ritual incenses can be blended together with other planetary and elemental ritual incenses to create your own unique and personalised magical atmosphere.
Eighth Ray rituals form an integral part of what is taught in the Medicine Woman Centre for Shamanic and Esoteric Studies® online training programs, the Medicine Woman Rite of the Twelve Celestial Regents© and Medicine Woman Ritual of the Twelve Gates©.
Alchemical blend of Gold leaf, Frankincense resin, Myrrh resin, Patchouli leaf, Vervain, Cedarwood and pure essential oils. Hand crafted from the finest ingredients.